Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Risky Picks for Fantasy Owners

The followers players has high rewards and at the same time HIGH RISKS. Keep in mind, I'm not telling you what's going to happen, I'm going to tell you that if you pick them, injuries might pop up or other problems they might have that leaves them off the court.


Kyrie Irving - we know what he can do on the court but can he stay healthy all 82 games?

Derrick Rose - how will Rose play as passive or aggressive after his first serious injury?

Russell Westbrook - fresh off of his injury, how will Westbrook respond?

Kobe Bryant - he's a warrior and that's a fact. I believe he will be ready for the start of the season just because he is Kobe Bryant. I think he will be back better than the injury he had just prior to the playoffs. He loves the game too much to notice about his health. We need you to be healthy first Kobe, then you can go back on the court.

Demarcus Cousins - he's a freak athlete for his size who can handle the ball. But can he keep his mouth shut? Because of his silly plays, it cost him a few games and it cost me a few wins in my fantasy league. We need you to behave yourself and most importantly, I need you to behave so I can pick you up again because the team needs you to produce on any given day.

Any thoughts or suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment